ABOUT LDR ENGINEERING GROUP
At LDR, we uniquely combine the personalized service of a specialty boutique firm with the experience, administrative systems, and professionalism of more traditional brands. With our defined procedures, we are able to provide effective and technically advanced professional services. LDR is committed to:
- Providing high-quality service to clients. We pride ourselves on response and reliability.
- Providing state of the art technical solutions. Our principals are constantly researching innovations in construction assemblies and materials, and moisture and energy management concepts.
- Stewardship of our profession. Our principals have published technical articles pertaining to wall assemblies, construction materials, heritage renovations and Strata facility management.
- Consistent and accurate delivery of services. Project tasks are performed by experienced individuals who are capable and specifically trained to accomplish the respective task(s). As a standard review process, double signatures are required on all documentation, and where appropriate, professional seals are affixed. We ensure that our work is completed in accordance with recognized standards, procedures, codes, and applicable law.
- Delivering the most service for the consultant fees, in part through the direct management of project delivery from a single engineer assigned to the project, and advanced project monitoring.
We therefore feel that the services that we provide should greatly serve successful completion of your building enclosure project.
LDR carries Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance and Commercial General Liability Insurance. LDR also maintains coverage pursuant to the Workers Compensation Act.
- The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC (APEGBC)
- BC Building Envelope Council (BCBEC)
- The Condominium Homeowners Association of BC (CHOA)
- Heritage BC