We are currently looking for talented Building Science Technologists / Engineers to join our team. The candidate(s) will be responsible for the delivery and management of building assessments, investigations, rehabilitation, and new construction projects.
The candidate(s) will be offered a lucrative compensation package with an opportunity to become a shareholder and/or receive a rewarding profit sharing offer. If you feel that you are not challenged in your current role and want to be part of an organization where there is opportunity for growth, please feel free to contact us.
Intermediate to Senior Building Science Technologists / Engineers
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage building enclosure projects from conceptual design to construction completion
- Perform site investigations and assessments of existing buildings
- Coordinate with other engineering and architectural disciplines
- Perform construction contract administration
- Develop and maintain client and contractor relationships.
- Degree in civil engineering or building technology from a recognized university/college
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Previous construction experience an asset
- Experience with building enclosure rehabilitation
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage performance of others
- Problem solving skills and strong investigative aptitude, including ability to troubleshoot and diagnose building performance issues
- A proven team player who fosters team work and cooperation
- Fast learner with the ability to develop technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, eager to assume responsibility quickly
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with clients, technical staff, and sub-consultants
- Ability to gather and diagnose information, interpret data and drawings, and assess condition of multiple components.
Please send your resume, cover letter and query to: email@example.com
LDR would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.